Look up Certification Listings
By Phone: (+1) 703-524-8800
By Fax: (+1) 703-562-1942
Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI)
2111 Wilson Blvd, Suite 500
Arlington, VA 22201 USA
SEARCH TIPS FOR CURRENT PRODUCTS
1. Go to the AHRI Certified Directory: http://www.ahridirectory.org/ahriDirectory/pages/home.aspx
2. For model number, DO NOT TYPE IN THE FULL MODEL NUMBER, only use 2-3 beginning characters of the model number for the best query results.
3. Select "HEAT CONTROLLER" as the manufacturer.
4. For current products, use the drop down menu to change model status to "ACTIVE"
5. For mini-splits, you must use A-model# and B-model# for the outdoor/indoor sections, otherwise the listing will not come up in searches. Also, the dask -0 or -1 at the end of the model number may not always show up, thus exclude this from the model number when searching.
As of July 1, 2008, the city of New York no longer requires MEA numbers provided that equipment has ETL or UL agency approvals. Every product we sell is either ETL or UL approved equipment, which meets the construction code requirements of New York City. Every unit's rating plate has a certified marking showing ETL or UL certification on the rating plate and both agencies have on-line directories to search for evidence of verified products. Please refer customers to these websites below when they either request MEA numbers or ask for UL/ETL file/report numbers. They can simply type in our company name "HEAT CONTROLLER" and search.
UL's Certifications Directory:
ETL's Certification Directory: http://etlwhidirectory.etlsemko.com/WebClients/ITS/DLP/products.nsf/$$Search?OpenForm
Federal Tax Credit
A Federal Tax Credit is available on select high efficiency residential equipment. To learn more about equipment offered by Comfort-Aire that qualifies for a tax credit, CLICK HERE.
The ComfortPlus Financing Program makes it simple to get the credit you need to install a new heating and cooling system (and other related equipment) right away. Ask your Comfort-Aire dealer about how you can take advantage of this program. The application is easy to complete and ComfortPlus representatives are available seven days a week, so you'll get an answer within minutes.
To learn more about our ComfortPlus program, CLICK HERE
To learn more about this convenient resource, which offers a variety of financing payment options, CLICK HERE.
AssurancePlus Extended Service Agreements
Once you've made the investment in a new heating, cooling or dehumidication system, isn't is worth an extra measure of protection? Comfort-Aire's ESA program gives you that protection which extends beyond the standard warranty coverage. Our AssurancePlus program takes effect on the expiration of the Limited Product Warranty and allows you to extend coverage beyond the original warranty for up to 12 years.
To learn more about our ESA program, CLICK HERE.