Every effort is made to keep this web site as current as possible. However, improvements to products are on-going and information on this web site may not always be the latest. Also, photographs of products may vary from actual product appearance. Heat Controller reserves the right to change product specifications, materials, and performance data, and to discontinue products, at any time without notification.
This web site and the Heat Controller, Century, and Comfort-Aire literature and photographs which appear on it are the property of Heat Controller, Inc. It is intended for use by customers and potential customers, and by Heat Controller distributors and dealer/installers. Unauthorized reproduction, copying and distribution of any portion by any person may be a violation of the Copyright Law of the United States of America.
The trade names Century and Comfort-Aire are registered trademarks of Heat Controller, Inc.
Web Site Links
Links from this site may lead to other web sites which are maintained and hosted by third parties. Heat Controller, Inc., has no control over these sites and is not responsible for any material which appears on linked sites.
Heat Controller, Inc., does not authorize sale of its Comfort-Aire and Century equipment via the internet directly to consumers and internet purchase of such equipment voids the product warranty.
Heat Controller/Century/Comfort-Aire equipment for heating, cooling and ventilation (HVAC) is designed for comfort and reliability, whether in the home or in a commercial facility. To assure that it performs as intended, the equipment must be properly sized and selected for a specific application and must be installed by a professional, trained technician.
For the following reasons we do not warranty products purchased via the internet:
1. Wrong or improperly sized equipment or accessories may adversely affect performance. A trained professional installer will select the appropriate product(s) for your installation based on a site visit to the structure. He will generally prepare heating/cooling load calculations, and will determine capacity, electric service, wiring, controls, and the best type of equipment for your individual application.
2. A system installation that does not consist of industry-approved matched components may not be eligible for federal or state tax credits in effect at the time of purchase.
3. Equipment may not be installed according to Heat Controller installation instructions and in compliance with all applicable local, state and federal codes, which may result in fines.
4. Professional technicians are trained in handling of natural and LP gas, fuel oil, refrigerants under pressure, and electricity; improper handling and installation of equipment containing or involving these substances can result in damage to property, personal injury, and even death.
5. You may not receive the after-sales support that an authorized distributor and/or dealer/installer can provide.
NOTE: The preceding statements regarding internet sales of HVAC equipment do not apply to Comfort-Aire room air products and portable dehumidifiers, and Comfort-Aire/Century patio coolers, which operate on standard household current (115V 60 Hz) and which are designed for installation by the consumer, following all instructions and observing all warnings included with the unit.